Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Beginning....now

Hello! Welcome to the blog! I'm guessing if you are reading this, you have seen my column on the It's Just Sports blog on MLive.com. If you arrived here on accident while attempting to look up funny images from "Talladega Nights," I'm sorry, but I hope you come back again!

I'll attempt to decode the previous week's worth of Pistons games and decisions in a quick format while giving you something to ponder about the upcoming week for George Blaha's favorite team while splicing in some laughs and references to random pop culture phenomena as well.

On my blog, I'll be giving a daily quick hit on something related to basketball in the state of Michigan as well, whether it be high school, NBA, or one of the many college programs.

Thanks for checking this out and I look forward to assisting the IJS mission of "making better sports fans!"

No comments:

Post a Comment